The rarest of the coins is the football 50p coin which has a mintage of only 1,125,500 with the wrestling 50p coin coming a close second with 1,129,500 in mintage.
What are the top 5 rarest 50p coins?
The five rarest 50p coins worth up to £707 revealed – do you have a valuable one?
- Kew Gardens 50p – £707. The Kew Garden 50p is the rarest coin at the moment – and it can go for over £700. …
- Judo 50p – £13. …
- Triathlon 50p – £14.50. …
- Wrestling 50p – £13.50.
What are the top 10 rarest 50p coins?
Top 10 most valuable 50p coins
- Kew Gardens (2009), 210,000.
- Olympic Wrestling (2011), 1,129,500.
- Olympic Football (2011), 1,161,500.
- Olympic Judo (2011), 1,161,500.
- Olympic Triathlon (2011), 1,163,500.
- Peter Rabbit (2018), 1,400,000.
- Flopsy Bunny (2018), 1,400,000.
- Olympic Tennis (2011), 1,454,000.
What Penny is worth millions?
The 1943 copper-alloy cent is one of the most enigmatic coins in American numismatics — and reportedly the most valuable Lincoln penny of all.
Is Benjamin Bunny a rare 50p?
Aside from the standard Brittania and Royal Shield 50p’s (first put in to circulation in 2008, to replace the Britannia design), the 2017 Benjamin Bunny 50p is the most common commemorative 50p coin in circulation in Britain today, with a mintage of over double that of the next rarest coin – the 2006 VC award, of which …
What are Olympic coins worth?
Prices are much higher for the gold coins released by the US Mint to commemorate the Summer and Winter Olympic games. The $5 commemorative coins generally go for around $500. The $10 commemorative coins sell for around $1,000.
How many coins are in the Olympic set?
To celebrate the London 2012 Olympics, The Royal Mint issued 29 50p coins, each depicting a different Olympic sport. The coins sparked a collecting frenzy that still goes on today and prompts many people to ask how much the different coins are worth…